Saturday, September 19, 2015

Track List - Threshold Ride, Saturday, September 19, 2015

1. I Can't Feel My Face (remix) - The Weeknd
2. Uma Thurman - Fall Out Boy
3. Hey Mama - David Guetta featuring Nicki Minaj, Bebe Rexha & Afrojack - THRESHOLD!
4. Material Girl (remix) - Madonna
5. I Love It - Icona Pop
6. I Don't Like It, I Love It - Flo Rida featuring Robin Thicke & Verdine White
7. Beautiful Now - Zedd featuring Jon Bellion
8. Lean On - Major Lazer & DJ Snake featuring MO
9. Greyhound - Swedish House Mafia
10. Green Light (remix) - Beyonce'
11. Down To Earth - Flight Facilities
12. Waterbed - The Chainsmokers
13. Pumpin Blood (remix) - Nonono

Set a high threshold for yourself and then work hard to reach that threshold. That is the basic design of the Threshold Ride @crunchgym on Sunset. Don't be afraid to set goals for yourself and then work to reach them. Visualize results. Work intensely. Obtain them. This class helps you do just that. I hope to see you in class soon! You can't reach your goals if you are not willing to do what it takes! So commit to getting to class. That is a great place to start! Thanks to all of you for being there and your support of the @ridewithtommy! I look forward to seeing you in class soon! Until then, in good health, tommy

No comments: