Thursday, September 04, 2014

Track List - #totalrequestride, Wednesday, September 3, 2014

1. Break Free (remix) - Ariana Grande featuring Zedd
2. Imagine How To Save A Radical Life (mashup) - DJs From Mars featuring John Lennon, The Fray, Dannic & Dyro
3. Really Don't Care (remix) - Demi Lovato
4. I Love It (remix) - Icona Pop
5. On To The Next One - Jay-Z featuring Swizz Beatz
6. Party Ain't Over - Pitbull featuring Usher & Afrojack
7. Fiesta (remix) - R. Kelly featuring Jay-Z, Boo & Gotti
8. Bailando (remix) - Enrique Iglesias featuring Sean Paul, Descemer Bueno & Gente de Zona
9. Bittersweet Dirt Off Your Shoulder (mashup) - The Verve featuring Jay-Z
10. Drunk In Love (remix) - Beyonce'
11. Amnesia - 5 Seconds Of Summer
12. Drunk In Love - The Weeknd Remix
13. Fast Car (cover of Tracy Chapman) - Boyce Avenue

You requested 'em. We rode to 'em. Beyonce. Jay-Z. Pitbull. CRUNCH Fitness - Sunset. #totalrequestride A truly interactive Ride. Ride to your favorites. Win iTunes giftcards. Have fun! Accomplish your goals! Stay fit! Improve your mental and physical health and well-being! Every Wednesday at 9:30am. I've always said that my goal as an instructor is to provide a class that is intense, focused on proper form, and fun! So the #totalrequestride is a perfect match for my goals as an instructor. I've also always asked riders to provide me with their requests for specials occasions such as birthdays, anniversaries or special events or occasions, especially charity events. So my teaching the newest Ride at Crunch Fitness - Sunset is not really all that different. I have so much fun creating track lists for my classes. I spend a great deal of time putting them together. And it is so much fun when I see the members in my class enjoying the music and pushing themselves to move closer to obtaining their goals, to doing more than they thought they could, more than they had planned to do. And to do it while learning about and committing to proper form so that each Ride is as safe and efficient as possible, it is not only fun but so rewarding. So thank you to each of you for providing me with the opportunity to help you obtain your goals, as well as inspiring me to push and motivate each of you even more. I am honored and humbled. I am challenged and grateful. See you in class soon! In good health, tommy

No comments: