Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Track List - #totalrequestride, Wednesday, May 27, 2015

1. Booty (video) - Jennifer Lopez featuring Iggy Azalea
2. Hey Mama (video) - David Guetta featuring Nicki Minaj, Bebe Rexha & Afrojack
3. I Really Like You (video) - Carly Rae Jepsen
4. Deja Vu (video) - Giorgio Moroder featuring Sia
5. Ride Like The Wind (remix) - Michael Mind
6. Shut Up And Dance - Walk The Moon
7. I Lived ([RED] remix) - OneRepublic
8. Rise - Glee Cast
9. The Climb (remix) - Miley Cyrus
10. Wrapped Up - Olly Murs featuring Travie McCoy
11. Still I Fly (Disney's Planes Soundtrack)(cover) - Macy Kate & Austin Percario
12. You Have More Friends Than You Know - Glee Cast
13. That's What Friends Are For - Dionne Warwick, Elton John, Gladys Knight & Stevie Wonder

Music Videos @darrencriss @mileycyrus @crunchgym #totalrequestride That's right. Nothing but fun in this morning's intense class. Some of my favorite high energy videos to start the class off right. Then following that up with some of the most motivational music to complete one of the most high energy, empowering, challenging, intense and fun classes ever! After yesterday's emotional send off for this year's California AIDS LifeCycle riders, I carried some of the songs specifically chosen for that class over to today's ride. Jennifer Lopez's @jlo "Booty" is one of my favorite videos to start a class off right! @tomhanks dancing in @carlyraejepsen's video for "I Really Like You" is also a lot of fun and destined to be one of the songs of summer for sure! @giorgiomoroder's new single featuring @sia, "Deja Vu" continued the energy and fun. Eventually getting to my recent favorite combination of a song written by Darren Criss for an episode of "Glee", "Rise", and a remix of the inspirational Miley Cyrus song, "The Climb" which is perfect, of course, for a hill. (See what I did there? :o) Then, cooling down to one of my current favorite ballads from the movie, "Planes: Fire and Rescue", "Still I Fly". And then another of my favorite ballads, "You Have More Friends Than You Know", which was written by Jeff Marx and Mervyn Warren and commissioned by the @ItGetsBetter project in 2013 for a touring stage production about the bullying of gay, lesbian, bisexual and transgender youth. Powerful. And finally, as the @AIDSLifeCycle ride raises millions of dollars for AIDS research and for those living with HIV/AIDS, I felt it was vital to end the cool down with a groundbreaking and iconic fundraising song for the cause, "That's What Friends Are For" from 1985 by Dionne Warwick, Gladys Knight, Stevie Wonder and Elton John @eltonjohndotcom. I have to be honest and say that between yesterday's Extra Special Sexy LifeCycle Spin and today's #totalrequestride, I continue to love what I do and feel completely and utterly blessed to be able to keep doing it. I am humbled and grateful. I often say in my classes that even the smallest change can make a big difference. I hope to live that truth day to day in the small efforts of my classes. In good health, tommy

No comments: