Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Track List - #totalrequestride, Wednesday, October 22, 2014

1. Bye Bye Bye (Timbaland remix) - 'Nsync
2. Animals - Maroon 5
3. Out Of The Woods - Taylor Swift
4. Rolling In The Deep - Aretha Franklin
5. Love Train - IDMC Gospel Choir
6. American Dream - MKTO
7. All About That Bass - Meghan Trainor
8. Thriller 2014 (remix) - Michael Jackson
9. Secrets (remix) - Mary Lambert
10. Bang Bang (remix) - Jessie J featuring Ariana Grande & Nicki Minaj
11. Jealous - Nick Jonas
12. Steal My Girl - One Direction
13. Life Of The Party - Shawn Mendes

New music! Not only was this morning's Ride a #totalrequestride, but it could have also been called a #newmusicride! Sometimes there is a lot of fun and motivating music released at the same time. This week seems to be one of those weeks! It is often fun to be on the cutting edge of new music released. As long as I feel that the music is appropriate to the activity or challenge in class. But new music can also inspire new energy. And as I always say, energy and focus and commitment and fun all work together to give you the results you want and need. I hope you found that in class this morning. I know I did! Thanks for being there! I will be out of town the rest of this week, leaving you all in the very capable hands of Kyler and Guy. I will be back on Monday for the next Red Line Ride. Have a great rest of your week and an amazing weekend! Until Monday, in good health! tommy

No comments: