Thursday, July 31, 2014

Track List - Sexy Spin, Thursday, July 31, 2014

1. Ain't It Fun - Paramore
2. Me And My Broken Heart - Rixton
3. Best Day Of My Life - American Authors
4. Story Of My Life (remix) - One Direction
5. I Dare You (remix) - Hardwell featuring Matthew Koma
6. 2 For Tom's Diner (mashup) - DJ MixmstrStel featuring Suzanne Vega & Tinashe
7. The Walker - Fitz And The Tantrums
8. Cruel Summertime Love (mashup) - DJ Dan Mei featuring Icona Pop, Lana Del Rey, Linkin Park, Ace Of Base, etc.
9. Where Love Lives (Frankie Knuckles remix) - Alison Limerick
10. Love Never Felt So Good (remix) - Michael Jackson
11. Wake Me Up (Avicii cover) - Glee Cast (Lea Michelle)
12. Latch - Disclosure featuring Sam Smith

Tomorrow I'll be celebrating the 16th anniversary of teaching my very first spin class! On August 2nd, 1998, I taught my very first spin class at Todd Tramp's Bodysculpting LA. That seems like a lifetime ago! Well, a lot has changed since then. I have certainly changed a lot since then. I have done a lot of growing up. I have done a lot of learning...about myself, about life, about health and fitness, and about teaching. I hope that I am able to share with you some of the knowledge that I have acquired, some of the lessons that I have learned, some of the most inspiring and motivational methods that I have experienced. At about the same time as I started teaching at Bodysculpting, I began teaching at Crunch Fitness - Sunset. Thanks to Kendell Hogan for believing in me (and still believing in me!) and giving my the chance to start and the continued support as an instructor at one of the best spinning facilities in Los Angeles! I'm still excited to be teaching here at CRUNCH (now exclusively!) It is a fun place to work with a lot of great energy and a philosophy for always offering cutting-edge classes with the best instructors anywhere! So come Ride with me tomorrow morning, Friday, August 1st at 9:30am. It will be a Red Line Ride, a heart-rate monitor based class which is a lot of fun and educational, too! I hope to see you then. For now, here is this morning's track list. I had a great Ride with all of you this morning! Let's do it! In good health, tommy

No comments: