Saturday, July 19, 2014

Track List - Saturday, July 19, 2014

1. Capitol - Trust
2. Birthday - Katy Perry
3. The Writing's On The Wall - OK Go
4. Sissy That Walk (remix) - RuPaul
5. What I Like About You - The Romantics
6. Love Runs Out - OneRepublic
7. Why Don't You Love Me (remix) - Beyoncé
8. Wild Wild Love - Pitbull featuring G.R.L.
9. Cuba - Gibson Brothers
10. Save Somebody's Sunshine World (mashup) - DJs Mashup-Germany featuring Richard Marx, Counting Crows, Kings Of Leon, Swedish House Mafia & John Martin
11. She Looks So Perfect - 5 Seconds Of Summer
12. How Will I Know - Sam Smith (acoustic cover of Whitney Houston)
13. Stay With Me (live) - Sam Smith featuring Mary J. Blige

Wow! What an amazing Ride this morning! Thanks so much to every one of you that made it to class this morning and brought so much fun and energy and commitment to an intense Ride! You guys were awesome! We had some riders that were brand new to spinning and some people that have been riding with me for years! I saw some familiar faces that I haven't seen in class for quite a while. You all brought something special to class which just goes to show that when I mention that each of you can contribute to class, it is most certainly true! The collective dedication to making a difference this morning was palpable. I certainly felt it. I hope each of you did. And I hope that each of you left class knowing that you did the best you could do, that you did more than you thought you could do, that you gave it your all, that you made a difference! Special shout out to Molly Hoffman and Jason Clodfelter! See you on Monday! Have a great weekend and in good health, tommy

No comments: