Monday, May 05, 2014

Tommy's on vacation! Here are my subs:

I will be traveling for the next 10 days. Here is the list of amazing instructors that will be covering my classes for me while I am away. Please stay committed to your workouts. Please give the instructors a try if you haven't already. They are each pretty amazing!

Monday, May 5, 9:30am - Guy Baruch (this will be a regular Ride, not a Red Line Ride)
Tuesday, May 6, 7:00am - Beth Phillips
Wednesday, May 7, 9:30am - Matt Conrad Krupka (this will be a #totalrequestride!)
Thursday, May 8, 7:00am - Kyler Madeira (this will be a Sexy Spin!)
Friday, May 9, 9:30am - Beth Phillips (this will be a regular Ride, not a Red Line Ride)
Saturday, May 10, 9:45am - Guy Baruch

Monday, May 12, 9:30am - Guy Baruch (this will be a regular Ride, not a Red Line Ride)
Tuesday, May 13, 7:00am - Matt Conrad Krupka
Wednesday, May 14, 9:30am - Matt Conrad Krupka, (this will be a #totalrequestride!)
Thursday, May 15, 7:00am - Kyler Madeira (this will be a Sexy Spin!)
Friday, May 16, 9:30am - Tommy Woelfel (I will be back! this will be a Red Line Ride!)

Thanks again to all of you for your support of the Ride with Tommy!

And thanks so much to the awesome instructors in whose extremely good and talented hands I leave all of you!

In good health,

tommy

No comments: