Thursday, September 12, 2019

Track List - Sexy Spin, Thursday, September 12, 2019, 7:00am

1. I Want Your Sex (video) - George Michael
2. We Don't Have To Take Our Clothes Off - Jermaine Stewart
3. Promiscuous - Nelly Furtado featuring Timbaland
4. Pony - Ginuwine
5. I'm Too Sexy - Right Said Fred
6. SexyBack - Justin Timberlake
7. Dirrty - Christina Aguilera
8. Let's Talk About Sex - Salt-n-Pepa
9. Love To Love You Baby - Donna Summer
10. She Bop - Cyndi Lauper
Cool Down:
11. I'll Make Love To You - Boyz II Men
12. Red Light Special - TLC
13. Justify My Love - Madonna

Today, I chose music that is a little different. Even for a Sexy Spin. I took the title of the class and built an even more exaggerated theme around it. I haven't done this since I first started teaching a Sexy Spin on Thursday mornings at 7:00am! I usually mix up classics with more current hits. However, today, I felt like really going for the fun factor a little more than usual. So I chose the most sexy and fun songs to make up this morning's track list. I hope you had as much fun riding to it as I had putting it together and "instructing" to it! I felt like it really provided an extra level of energy. I hope everyone got even more results from today's Ride than you usually do! Thanks for indulging me! LOL!

In good (and sexy) health!

tommy

No comments: