Tuesday, September 10, 2019

Track List - Peak Performance Ride, Tuesday, September 10, 2019, 7:00am

1. Stomp - God's Property featuring Kirk Franklin
2. Higher Love - Kygo & Whitney Houston
3. Control - Janet Jackson
4. Things Just Ain't The Same (remix) - Deborah Cox
5. I Want You Back - Nsync
6. Broken & Beautiful (remix)(from "Ugly Dolls" soundtrack) - Kelly Clarkson
7. Purple Medley - Prince
8. What About Us (remix) - Pink
9. It's No Good (2007 remaster) - Depeche Mode
10. Coming Back - DJ Dado
Cool Down:
11. Lover - Taylor Swift
12. Slide Away - Miley Cyrus
13. I'm Going Down - Mary J. Blige

I replayed the track list from the celebration of my 21st anniversary of teaching for a couple of reasons. Yesterday, Kelly Clarkson launched her new talk show. And I love her most recent hit, "Broken & Beautiful", written and produced by mega-DJ Marshmello and from the soundtrack to the movie, "Ugly Dolls". And two days ago, Pink celebrated her 40th birthday. I love and appreciate both of these artists so much. And as I always say, there's always a reason to celebrate! I hope to see you in class soon!

In good health,

tommy

No comments: