Saturday, August 09, 2014

Track List - Saturday, August 9, 2014

1. Run This Town In D Minor (mashup) - DJs From Mars featuring Jay-Z, Kanye West, Rihanna & Johann Sebastian Bach
2. Money Grabber - Fitz And The Tantrums
3. Walking On Air (Dave Aude club mix) - Lance Bass & Anice K. featuring Belle Blue
4. Sugar, She Looks So Perfect (mashup) - DJ MixmstrStel featuring 5 Seconds Of Summer & Fall Out Boy
5. Wasted (remix) - Tiesto featuring Matthew Koma
6. Jungle (remix) - X Ambassadors & Jamie N Commons featuring Jay-Z
7. Like A G6 - Far East Movement
8. Cool Kids - Echosmith
9. 99 Red Problems (mashup) - DJ MixmstrStel featuring Nena & Jay-Z
10. Somebody Loves Summer (mashup) - DJ Titus Jones featuring Calvin Harris, Betty Who & Whitney Houston
11. How Will I Know (acoustic ballad cover of Whitny Houston) - Sam Smith
12. Red Light Special - TLC
13. There Is A Light That Never Goes Out (cover of The Smiths) - Joseph Arthur

Another great Ride this morning! Thanks to all who shared their time, effort, energy, focus, commitment, determination and desire with me and the rest of class this morning! You all were amazing! I had fun planning and executing the class for and with you all. I hope you each moved closer to realizing your own personal goals. I hope each of you pushed yourself out of your comfort zones and made a difference, a positive change. I hope you all worked hard, intensely. I hope you all perfected your form during your Ride so that your effort was as efficient as possible! As effective and productive as possible! And I wish you all had fun while working so hard. As I often say, I hope the time that you were working "flew by"! I hope class was over way faster than you thought. You do more in 45 minutes than most people do all day (which is kinda sad, but also pretty true!) And even more unfotunately, you did more in that 45 minutes than some people do all week! Or ever! So be proud of what you accomplished. It doesn't matter how it relates to the others in class. What is most important is that you make that difference. Only you know how much of a difference you can make. How much of a difference you actually made. And I hope that it was more than you thought you could! I hope that it was more than you thought possible. I hope you exceeded your expectations! Now go out and enjoy the weekend! See you Monday! In good health, tommy

No comments: