Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Track List - Tuesday, April 7, 2009

1. U + UR Hand - Pink
2. God Is A DJ - Pink
3. Jai Ho - A. R. Rahman featuring the Pussycat Dolls
4. Poker Face (remix) - Lady Gaga
5. My Life Would Suck Without You - Kelly Clarkson
6. I'm Too Sexy - Right Said Fred
7. Barbie Girl - Aqua
8. Easy As Life (remix) - Deborah Cox
9. I'm Telling You I'm Not Going (remix) - Rosabel featuring Jennifer Holliday
10. Seasons Of Love (remix) - Original Soundtrack, "Rent"
11. I'm Not That Girl - Idina Menzel, Original Soundtrack, "Wicked"
12. One Night Only - Jennifer Hudson, Original Soundtrack, "Dreamgirls"
13. Listen - Beyonce, Original Soundtrack, "Dreamgirls"

A big happy birthday shout out goes to David! He provided me with almost every song this morning to play for the Ride on the day of his birthday. We weren't sure if he was going to be able to make it to class this morning. David is training for the California AIDS LifeCycle ride and went on a training ride last Saturday. However, he had the very unfortunate and isolated incident which involved him crashing face down onto the pavement. He is healing quickly and nicely, therefore, he was able to attend class this morning. I wish David so much luck in raising funds for his amazing efforts in the LifeCycle ride, and I also wish him so much happiness on this his birthday and every day! Happy birthday, David!

No comments: