Thursday, April 09, 2009

Track List - Sexy Spin, Thursday, April 9, 2009

1. Boom Boom Pow - Black Eyed Peas
2. If You Seek Amy - Britney Spears
3. I Do Not Hook Up - Kelly Clarkson
4. HiTPLAY (Take Me Away) - Jason Dottley
5. Party People - Altar featuring Jeanie Tracy
6. Day 'N Nite - Kid Cudi
7. Grave - Boy George
8. I Just Wanna F**king Dance (Wayne G Heaven Mix) - Jerry Springer The Opera featuring Shontel
9. If This Isn't Love - Jennifer Hudson
10. The Climb - Miley Cyrus

And though it may have gotten lost a little bit or at least diffused somewhat in all the extra special activities today, I still want to give a extra special birthday shout out to Steve! I didn't forget, but was a little distracted/overwhelmed by everything leading up to the special class this morning. Thanks so much for being there! Let me know if you want me to play some of your favorites songs in a class coming up soon!

Happy birthday, Steve!

1 comment:

jason dottley said...

thanks for spinning, no pun intended, my single!
Hit Play!