Tuesday, October 04, 2022

Track List - The Ride, Tuesday, October 4, 2022, 9:00am

1. Woke Up In Love (video) - Kygo, Gryffin & Calum Scott
2. Make Me (video) - Janet Jackson
3. Just Give Me A Reason (video) - Pink featuring Nate Ruess
4. You Oughta Know (video) - Alanis Morissette
5. Heartbreaker/If You Should Ever Be Lonely (Junior's Club Mix - Prime Video Edit)(from the Bros soundtrack) - Mariah Carey
6. Foolishly Running Up That Hill - DJ Sickick featuring Kate Bush & Ashanti
7. Break My Soul (the Queens remix) - Beyonce & Madonna
8. Glamorous vs. Vogue (mashup/remix) - DJ Manny Lehman featuring Fergie & Madonna
9. I'm Good (Blue) - DJ David Guetta featuring Bebe Rexha
Cool Down:
11. Love Is Not Love (from the Bros soundtrack) - Billy Eichner
12. Everybody's Free (To Feel Good) - Kylie Minogue
13. First Class - Jack Harlow featuring Fergie
14. Frozen (remix) - DJ Sickick & Madonna
15. The One - Elton John

Well, it's already October! And in October, in keeping with a campaign that Crunch used to run for Breast Cancer Awareness Month, I still like to "Play Pink! Wear Pink! Think Pink!" For the month of October, I will be playing songs from Pink, which is not difficult at all since I absolutely LOVE her! I will wear pink...shirts, socks, underwear...anything to help me...Think Pink! Keeping in mind that October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month, I'd like to help raise awareness in any way possible, even though it is such a very small endeavor on my part. Like they say, every little bit helps! So if I can help in any way, then I am grateful for the opportunity! So for more information on Breast Cancer Awareness, just click on the link www.breastcancer.org or here. In addition, I have a very good friend in Houston that would like everyone to also remember that September was Gynecological Cancer Awareness Month (GCAM). For more information, click on the link, www.foundationforwomenscancer.org/events-courses/gynecologic-cancer-awareness-month/ or here. So, yes, September was last month already, but as I mentioned above. Every little bit helps. Every little bit of awareness raised can be a big help. And just like I say in class when turning up the resistance, "A little bit can make a big difference!" It is a well known fact that exercise, taking care of yourself, and being your healthiest self, can "reduce your risk of major illnesses, such as coronary heart disease, stroke, type 2 diabetes and CANCER and lower your risk of early death by up to 30%." 30%! (This quote is from the National Health Service (NHS)(www.nhs.uk) in England.) So let's make a big difference! Take care of yourself. Stay healthy. Stay active. Take a spin class. Play Pink. Wear Pink. Think Pink. Ride with Tommy!

No comments: