Wednesday, October 12, 2022

Track List - The Play Pink, Wear Pink, Think Pink Ride, Wednesday, October 12, 2022, 8:00am

1. Pink Panther Theme (Malibu Remix) - Henry Mancini
2. Unholy (video) - Sam Smith featuring Kim Petras
3. Pretty in Pink (video) - The Psychadelic Furs
4. Sweet Pink Killers (mashup)(video) - DJs Dan Mei & Marc Johnce featuring Pink, Fergie, Gwen Stefani & The Killers
5. Proper Education (remake of Pink Floyd's Another Brick In The Wall) - DJ Eric Prydz vs. Pink Floyd
6. Try (remix) - Pink
7. Boys Wear Pink - Todrick Hall
8. Stayin' Alive In The Wall (mashup) - DJ Wax Audio featuring the Bee Gees & Pink Floyd
9. I Didn't Know My Own Strength (remix) - Whitney Houston
10. Strong Enough - Cher
Cool Down:
11. Pink Moon (from the Volkswagon commercial) - Nick Drake
12. Pink Champagne - Steve Grand
13. Pink Houses - John Cougar Mellencamp

It's almost the middle of the month already! October is Breast Cancer Awareness month. Historically, Crunch has promoted a campaign called, "Play Pink, Wear Pink, Think Pink!" to help raise awareness for breast cancer treatment and research. We're not actually running this campaign as a corporation or even as a local club this year, but you know me! There's always a reason to celebrate! And when you can do it by helping raise awareness of a much needed organization, then sign me up! So in this morning's class, I had the pleasure of playing Pink (which is absolutely not difficult for me at all because I absolutely love her!) as well as many other pink songs! Whether it was the word pink in the title or lyrics of the song or in the name of the artist or group, pink was definitely in! As you can see from the picture, I also wore pink (I bought this t-shirt last year specifically for this class!) So I think it is quite obvious that I was thinking pink! Thanks to Nick for doing such an amazing job in his first class back to Ride in 6 months! I will be doing this again this month, so please join me! In class, in raising awareness, in thinking pink! I hope to see you soon!

No comments: