Tuesday, January 14, 2020

Track List - The Ride, Tuesday, January 14, 2020, 9:00am

1. Pop Love 7 (mashup)(video) - DJ Robin Skouteris (mashup of the top hits of the year 2018)
2. I Wanna Dance With Somebody - Whitney Houston
3. Someone To Call My Lover - Janet Jackson
4. When Love Takes Over (remix) - David Guetta featuring Kelly Rowland
5. Chains Of Love - Erasure
6. We Got A Love Thang - CeCe Peniston
7. When I Love You Oughta Know (mashup) - DJ Maya Jakobson featuring Alanis Morissette, David Guetta & Justin Timberlake
8. Love To Love You Baby - Donna Summer
9. I Can't Make You Love Me - Ester Dean
Cool Down:
10. I'll Never Love Again/I Will Always Love You (video) - DJ AnDyWuMUSICLAND ft. Lady Gaga, Whitney Houston & Mariah Carey
11. Elephant Love Medley (Moulin Rouge Soundtrack) - Nicole Kidman & Ewan McGregor
12. Seasons Of Love (Rent Original Broadway Soundtrack) - Cast featuring Stevie Wonder
13. Silly Love Songs - Paul McCartney & Wings
14. Endless Love - Lionel Richie & Diana Ross

No comments: