Friday, January 10, 2020

Track List - The Ride, Friday, January 10, 2020, 7:15am

1. Masterbeat Countdown 2020 (video) - DJ Brett Henrichsen (featuring the top artists and pop culture events of the year)
2. It's Gonna Be A Lovely Day (The Bodyguard Soundtrack) - The Soul System
3. Someone To Call My Lover - Janet Jackson
4. When Love Takes Over (remix) - David Guetta featuring Kelly Rowland
5. Chains Of Love - Erasure
6. We Got A Love Thang - CeCe Peniston
7. When I Love You Oughta Know (mashup) - DJ Maya Jakobson featuring Alanis Morissette, David Guetta & Justin Timberlake
8. I Wanna Dance With Somebody - Whitney Houston
9. Love To Love You Baby - Donna Summer
10. I Can't Make You Love Me - Ester Dean
Cool Down:
11. I'll Never Love Again/I Will Always Love You (video) - DJ AnDyWuMUSICLAND ft. Lady Gaga, Whitney Houston & Mariah Carey
12. Elephant Love Medley (Moulin Rouge Soundtrack) - Nicole Kidman & Ewan McGregor
13. Seasons Of Love (Rent Original Broadway Soundtrack) - Cast featuring Stevie Wonder
14. Silly Love Songs - Paul McCartney & Wings
15. Endless Love - Lionel Richie & Diana Ross

No comments: