Thursday, January 16, 2020

Subs for the Ride with Tommy! Martin Luther King Weekend, Jan. 16-19, 2020

I will be out of town traveling with my family over the long Martin Luther King weekend. Rich, Aiden, Austin and I will be attending the very first annual Family Equality Council "Family Gay Ski Weekend" in Aspen. We're very excited to be able to attend the inaugural event and hope that it will become an bigger, better and more successful event each year from here on out!

Here are the amazing instructors in whose extremely capable hands I have placed you:

Thursday, Jan. 16, 6:30am - Graham LaBass
Friday, Jan. 17, 7:15am - Johannah Juarez

I am looking forward to being back in the saddle and ready to Ride with you all next Tuesday, Jan. 21, 2020, 9:00am.

Until then, in good health,

Tommy

No comments: