Thursday, June 12, 2014

Track List - #totalrequestride, Wednesday, June 11, 2014

1. Freedom '90 - George Michael
2. Firework (remix) - Katy Perry
3. Don't You Worry Pride (mashup) - DJ Brian Cua featuring Swedish House Mafia & U2
4. Born This Way (remix) - Lady Gaga
5. Relax - Frankie Goes To Hollywood
6. I'm Coming Out - Diana Ross
7. Didn't Know My Own Strength (remix) - Whitney Houston
8. Proud - Heather Small
9. The Wings (Brokeback Mountain Soundtrack) - DJs Manny Lehman, Tony Moran & Warren Rigg
10. I Got My Pride - Barry Harris featuring Pepper Mashay
11. Beautiful - Christina Aguilera
12. True Colors - Cyndi Lauper

This week's #totalrequestride playlist is made up of my Pride playlist from this past weekend. I had several requests and questions about when I was going to play it and when I was going to play it again. So, the entire playlist is a request. It is really one of those collections of songs that provides such high energy and driving beats that motivate, encourage and inspire you to push yourself to the next level (from whatever level at which you are currently or have been previously) all while having a lot of fun! But please don't hesitate to tweet your requests to @crunchgym and be sure to follow your request with #totalrequestride. Don't forget to also include #ridewithtommy so that I know that it is from one of my LA peeps! Not only will you probably be able to ride to your favorite song in class, you will also be automatically entered to win an iTunes gift card! How awesome is that?

No comments: