Thursday, August 02, 2012

Track List - Sexy Spin, Thursday, August 2, 2012 (my 14th anniversary as an instructor!)

1. Bizzare Light Triangle (mashup) - DJ Party Ben/New Donna featuring Madonna & New Order
2. Nobody's Supposed To Be Here - Deborah Cox
3. Since U Been Gone - Kelly Clarkson
4. When Love Takes Over - David Guetta featuring Kelly Rowland
5. Praise You - Fatboy Slim
6. Pop - 'Nsync
7. We Belong Together (remix) - Mariah Carey
8. Party People - Altar featuring Jeanie Tracy
9. Not Like A Queen (mashup) - DJ Sergio featuring Katy Perry & 30 Seconds To Mars
10. Beautiful - Christina Aguilera

Thanks to everyone for coming to class this morning and working so hard, so focused and with such amazing energy!

Thanks to Matthew for bringing his roommate, Shelby, for her first to the Ride with Tommy!

Happy birthday Rachel! Next year, give me some of your favorite song requests and we'll do an official Birthday Spin!

And I want to especially thank everyone who has ever taken a class from me over the past 14 years. That's right, 14 years ago today, I taught my first every spin class. It has been amazing, and I consider myself so lucky to be doing what I do! Thanks again!

No comments: