Saturday, April 24, 2010

Subs for the Ride with Tommy!

Hey everyone!

I will be out of town again this week, but I am so excited to have the following instructors take over my classes and take care of you guys. Here's who they are:

Monday, April 26th, 9:30am Red Line Ride - Guy B.
Tuesday, April 27th, 7:00am Ride - John Terlingo
Wednesday, April 28th, 9:30am Ride - Kirk Allen
Thursday, April 29th, 7:00am Sexy Spin - Nick Hounslow
Friday, April 30th, 9:30am Red Line Ride - Ryan Taylor
Saturday, May 1st, 9:30am Ride - Nick Hounslow

If you've never taken a class from any of these instructors, please stay committed to your workout routines and give these guys a try. They really are awesome! Crunch is famous for its amazing classes, and the awesome instructors that are so passionate about and committed to teaching them are greatly responsible for that success. I am so proud and honored that some of the best have agreed to sub my classes while I'm away!

I will be back in class Monday morning, May 3rd, at 9:30am! I hope to see you then!

In good health!

tommy

No comments: