Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Track List - Saturday, March 27, 2010

1. OMG - Usher featuring Will.I.Am
2. Baby - Justin Beiber featuring Ludacris
3. You Are (remix) - Frenchie Davis
4. Bulletproof - La Roux
5. Nothing On You - B.O.B. featuring Bruno Mars
6. Young Forever - Jay-Z featuring Mr. Hudson
7. Lady Gaga Megamix - DJ Matt Nevin
8. Rude Boy (remix) - Rihanna
9. When I Look At You - Miley Cyrus
10. Make A Wave - Joe Jonas & Demi Lovato

Okay, today is one of those rare occurances when I replayed the same track list from this past Thursday's class. I used to do it all of the time until I realized that many of those taking the 7:00am Thursday morning class also took the 9:30am Saturday morning class. So, since then, I have tried to mix it up more often. I really make an effort to NOT play the same track list 2 classes in a row (at the same time period). However, after asking by show of hands how many people were there in class today that were also there in class this past Thursday and determining that the number was rather low, I decided to play the same cd again. Besides, it was full of new music, I spent a lot of time putting it together, and I really enjoyed riding to it. I hope everyone else did!

See you in class next time! (and to a different track list!) ;o)

In good health,

tommy

No comments: