Saturday, December 19, 2009

Track List - Saturday, December 19, 2009

1. GWB F*@k You Very Much - Lily Allen
2. Boom Boom Pow - Black Eyed Peas
3. Queen Of Pop Megamix (Madonna medley) - DJ Robin Skouteris
4. Fame (remix) - Donna Summer
5. Poker Face (remix) - Lady Gaga
3. Legendary Megamix (Michael Jackson medley) - DJ Robin Skouteris
4. I Just Wanna F*@king Dance - Jerry Springer The Opera
5. Birthday Sex - Jeremiah
10. Anine Stag - Trying You On

Well, today's track list was primarily the same as this past Thursday's Sexy Spin track list that was interrupted and switched all around because of the fire alarm that went off that morning. However, because it was Maria's birthday spin and she requested such great songs, I wanted to play it again today in its original order as it was intended to be played.

And, I added Crunch member and Ride with Tommy frequent rider, Anine Stag's song, "Trying You On." Anine is leaving for Norway tomorrow to launch her singing career there. She gave me an advance copy of her single to play in class. I promised her I would play it in class yesterday, and I didn't. After apologizing profusely, I promised to play it today and I'm so glad I did! It is such a fun song. I wish her all the best in making it big time back in Norway, and I hope she comes back stateside as soon as possible so she can tackle the music industry here! Good luck, Anine! Sending you all the best wishes for much success!

No comments: