Thursday, May 14, 2009

Track List - Sexy Spin, Thursday, May 14, 2009

1. If You Seek Amy (remix) - Britney Spears
2. Silly Boy - Rihanna featuring Lady Gaga
3. The Fear (remix) - Lily Allen
4. HiTPLAY (Take Me Away) - Jason Dottley
5. Battlefield - Jordin Sparks
6. Coexist (remix) - Guy B
7. (I'm Just) Here For The Music - Paula Abdul
8. I Do Not Hook Up (remix) - Kelly Clarkson
9. When Love Takes Over - David Guetta featuring Kelly Rowland
10. Here I Go Again - Audra Mae
11. Touch My Hand - David Archuleta

2 comments:

jason dottley said...

tommy,
i love that you're playing my song again! I will start having remixes soon! I'm so excited to get the song officially released in June AND I'm playing Las Vegas (KRAVE) on Friday the 22nd!
I can't thank you enough for continuing to spin my track (while you're spinning!)
I'm performing in Dallas Saturday night :)
LOVE
jason

Tommy said...

Hey Jason! It was my pleasure to play HiTPLAY again! It actually fit perfectly into the style of the class I was preparing for today, so thank you for letting me use it! And thanks for reading my blog! I was so excited to get your comment! I was thinking I should let you know that I used your song again by email/text/facebook, but now I see that you already know! I keep up with yours and Del's travels via facebook. Congrats on the tour so far, and best of luck to you both on the rest!