Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Sexy Spin, Sexy Reality Men, Sexy FREE Tans!

Make sure to attend Sexy Spin this week! Everyone that rides in Sexy Spin this Thursday morning, April 17th, at 7:00am will be given a $100 gift certificate from Sunstyle Tanning, Official Sponsor of Sexy Spin!

And to make things even better, the $100 Sunstyle Tanning gift certificates will be handed to you by two very hot, sexy, shirtless men!

JD Jordan, Bravo's "Workout"
Tuesdays, 10:00pm pst

Enrique Sapene, VH1's "Viva Hollywood"
Sundays, 10:00pm pst

See you there!

tommy

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Tommy,

Can I request a song for tomorrow's class? Killer by Seal. I think you have used this song previously for hills?

Thanks!
Kristen

Tommy said...

Kristen, that is an awesome request! I was just looking through my Seal songs (which I absolutely love!), and was having a hard time deciding which one to use. You helped make up my mind for me! Thanks! For both the request and your support of my classes! You rock!