Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Thanks again to Dollar Tan for subbing!

Hey everybody!

I am in Chicago until Wednesday afternoon. Rich and I are visiting his mother who is recovering from breast cancer surgery. She is doing great! My mother is also a breast cancer survivor. Which makes this week's charity that much more important to me.

I will be back on Thursday morning for Sexy Spin and to continue this month of theme and charity weeks. Again, this week's theme is Soundtrack Spin and the charity is the Breast Cancer department of M.D. Anderson's Cancer Center in Houston, Texas. This is an institute known worldwide for its research. October is also Breast Cancer Awareness Month.

So I hope to see you Thursday, Friday and Saturday of this week.

And thanks again to Dollar Tan for so ably subbing my classes Monday and Wednesday!

Tommy

No comments: