Thursday, February 01, 2007

Sexy Artist Spins in February: Guy B

CRUNCH
Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays, and Saturdays @ 9:30am
Thursdays @ 6:30am (*Sexy Spin!)

MERIDIAN SPORTS CLUB
(Miracle Mile location)

Tuesdays @ 6:30am



Many of you have taken my 6:30am indoor cycling class on Thursday mornings at Crunch. Since last summer, this particular class has been labeled "Sexy Spin". I tend to play music that is a little more sexy. I tend to encourage guys to take off their shirts when they get sweaty (I know this is a little sexist, but I don't think I could get away with encouraging women to remove their tops!) The main reason for this is no more than the fact that most of the people that take a 6:30am class do so because it is the only time they can workout due to work or whatever reason. Therefore, I feel that if we are going to be up and working out that early, the least I can do is make class as intense, effective, fun and sexy as possible. Then, we can all go back to our day jobs and get back to saving the world!

Well, as if we weren't having enough fun already, I've added an additional element to Sexy Spins for the month of February. I am blessed to have some friends that are extremely gifted as well as sexy. I thought it would be an amazing experience to add a new twist to class each Thursday morning.

I've invited these huge talents to attend class. I will incorporate a few of their songs in class. The intended result is to spice up class a little more, make it even a little more fun. At the same time, I would hopefully be exposing the talents of these sexy individuals to a new audience.

The first "Sexy Artist Spin" will be Thursday, February 1, 2007. The featured artist will be Guy B. Some of you may know him already. He is also a indoor cycling instructor at Crunch. He has even subbed my classes several times. He is an awesome instructor, and I'm lucky enough to call him a friend. He is a special talent and a special person. I am so excited to share a few of the tracks off of his new album this Thursday. I know you will like him! To learn more about Guy B, visit his website by clicking Guy's picture below.

In good health,

tommy

No comments: