Tuesday, August 02, 2022

Track List - My 24th Anniversary As An Instructor Ride, Tuesday, August 2, 2022, 9:00am

1. Control (video) - Janet Jackson
2. Low (video) - Todrick Hall featuring RuPaul
3. Break My Soul (video) - Beyonce
4. Higher Love (video) - Kygo & Whitney Houston
5. Things Just Ain't The Same (remix) - Deborah Cox
6. Stomp (video) - God's Property featuring Kirk Franklin
7. I Want You Back - Nsync
8. Purple Medley - Prince
9. Coming Back - DJ Dado
Cool Down:
10. I'm Going Down - Mary J. Blige
11. Lover - Taylor Swift
12. Slide Away - Miley Cyrus

Today is the 24th anniversary of my very first spin class as an instructor. August 2, 1998. 24 years ago. Below is a picture of the cassette tape upon which I recorded my first track list. Wow. I never thought I'd still be teaching. But I've always said, when I don't love it anymore or when I'm not having fun, then I'll quit. Well, I'm still having fun and I still love it! Come Ride with me and let's have fun together while staying healthy!

No comments: