Wednesday, January 19, 2022

Track List - HIIT The Road, Wednesday, January 19, 2022, 7:00am

1. Masterbeat Countdown 2022 (video) - DJ Brett Henrichsen ft. Britney Spears, Justin Bieber, Dua Lipa, Elton John, Lady Gaga, The Weeknd, Ariana Grande, Pink, David Guetta and Sia
2. I Will Always Love You (remix) - Whitney Houston
3. Bye Bye Bye (remix) - Nsync
4. When I Love You Oughta Know (mashup) - DJ Maya Jakobson featuring Alanis Morissette, David Guetta & Justin Timberlake
5. We Belong Together - Mariah Carey
6. We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together (remix) - Taylor Swift
7. Love Will Never Do Without You - Janet Jackson
8. Un-Break My Heart (remix) - Toni Braxton
9. I Would Die For You - Prince
Cool Down:
10. I Can't Make You Love Me - Bonnie Raitt
11. I'm Not Supposed To Love You - Bryan White

No comments: