Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Guy B. subbed the Threshold Ride, Monday, September 19, 2016

Thanks to everyone for their notes of concern. Yes, I was in an car accident on the way to teach class yesterday, Monday, September 19, 2016. I was just a few minutes away from Crunch, and Crunch was my first call after the accident and even before I exchanged information with the other driver. Fortunately, Guy B. was at the gym and was able to step right in and sub my class for me. Thanks Guy B! Also fortunately, no one was injured in the accident. Whew. There was quite an impact, but the damage was not too extensive (we were both still able to drive our cars). And finally, fortunately, it was not my fault. Whew again. I mean, I'm not glad that it was the other driver's fault. I really wish it would never have happened. And even if it isn't your fault nowadays, just the fact that you were in an accident is such a (figurative) pain with your insurance and repairs. Ugh. Well, I'm fine and ready to ride again! Hope to see you in class soon! In good health, tommy

No comments: