Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Track List - #totalrequestride, Wednesday, March 30, 2016

1. Pressure Off (video) - Duran Duran
2. I'm The Ish (video) - DJ Class
3. Work (video) - Rihanna featuring Drake
4. Toxic (video) - Britney Spears
5. Umbrella - Rihanna featuring Jay-Z
6. Express Yourself - Madonna
7. Born This Way - Lady Gaga
8. Don't Forget About Us (remix) - Mariah Carey
9. It's Not Right, But It's Okay - Whitney Houston
10. Enough Is Enough (No More Tears) - Barbra Streisand & Donna Summer
Cool Down:
11. I Didn't Know My Own Strength - Whitney Houston
12. One Fine Day - Mariah Carey featuring Boyz II Men
13. I'm Going Down - Mary J. Blige
14. Love Don't Live Here Anymore - Madonna

Options. Threshold Ride. Peak Performance Ride. #totalrequestride. Sexy Spin. Mix it up. Do your thing. Get your workout on! Make a difference! Ride with Tommy! If you haven't been in class before or lately, let's change that! Take a class that offers the newest technology offered by @crunchgym. Watch the numbers that provide a measure of your workout in the Threshold Ride or the Peak Performance Ride. Request and watch a video in the #totalrequestride! Take your shirt off in Sexy spin! Work hard! Have fun! Make a difference! Make a positive change! Like and share the links to my blog/website or my Facebook page to learn more about my classes and to help spread the word! But most importantly, get into class! The only way to make a difference is to get started. And I'll help you get started on the path to a better you! Intense. Safe. Fun. Options. Take advantage of what is offered! I hope to see you in class soon! tommy

No comments: