Tuesday, February 09, 2016

Track List - Peak Performance Ride, Tuesday, February 9, 2016

1. No Doubt About It - Empire Cast featuring Jussie Smollett
2. WTF (Where They From) - Missy Elliott
3. Bang Bang - Jessie J, Ariana Grande & Nicki Minaj
4. Bennie And The Jets - Steve Grand
5. Shut Up And Dance - Walk The Moon
6. Tom's Diner - Giorgio Moroder featuring Britney Spears
7. Habits (remix) - Tove Lo
8. Trouble - Iggy Azalea featuring Jennifer Hudson
9. When The Beat Drops Out (from the "Home" motion picture soundtrack) - Marlon Roudette
10. We Are The Night - Steve Grand
11. Running Happy (mashup) - DJ Chocomang featuring Pharrell Williams & Airbourne
12. Time - Steve Grand
13. You Have More Friends Than You Know - Glee Cast

So, I apologize for my posts being rather "spotty" and infrequent the last couple of weeks. As those of you in class know, we have been having some technical difficulty with both the sound and the big screen televisions which we use for 3 of my classes, the Threshold Ride, the Peak Performance Ride, and the #totalrequestride. And the week before the tv's went on the blink, I thought of introducing a video aspect to Sexy Spin as well. The good news is that we have a new sound system with bluetooth capacity and new speakers throughout the spin room! Yay! The downside, we have been working out the volume issues and the tv's have gone out. I have been juggling my cd's (I know...yes, I still use cd's! You may giggle or outright laugh now.), the new bluetooth option, and the direct cable plug-in to the phone option using songs downloaded and saved directly on my phone. So, often, my "preplanned" track lists have been unused and I've been making the track lists up in class while trying to get the best sound using these three play options. On top of all that, I pulled something in my lower back last week which has driven me straight from teaching class to my couch or bed while recuperating from my incapacity. Ugh! So, enough excuses. I hope to be able to bring a "smoother" experience back to classes very soon. Hopefully in the next few days! But by smooth, I don't mean an easy class that doesn't require you to push yourself out of your comfort zone or to the point where you feel uncomfortable. These are vital parts of class that are necessary to move you closer to reaching your goals! You must push yourself out of your comfort zone if you want to get the results that are possible by committing to a spin class! If you are comfortable while riding in class, then you are not working. And to me, that is just not an option in class! So, come to class ready to work! Feel uncomfortable! It should never feel to easy! If so, you are missing out on the workout you could be having! You are missing out on the results you could be getting! Whether I'm playing from my antique cd's, mp3's on my phone or even by using the new bluetooth option on the new stereo, be ready to be challenged! Whether you can see videos, colors, numbers, zone or percentages on the tv screens, be ready to feel in your body the results of the work to which you are committed! Get ready to make a change. A positive change. Get ready to see and feel results. Get ready to sweat! I look forward to sharing this experience with you soon! Until then, in good health! tommy

No comments: