Friday, December 18, 2015

Subs for the Ride with Tommy!

I will be making my annual trek back to Texas and Chicago to visit family for the holidays. As always, I will be leaving you in very capable hands! Here are the subs that have so graciously agreed to cover my classes:

Monday, Dec. 21, 9:30am - Beth Phillips
Tuesday, Dec. 22, 7:00am - Kyler Madiera
Wednesday, Dec. 23, 9:30am - Dani Dennison
Thursday, Dec. 24, 7:15am - Dani Dennison
Friday, Dec. 25 - CLOSED CHRISTMAS DAY!
Monday, Dec. 28, 9:30am - Dani Dennison
Tuesday, Dec. 29, 7:00am - Kyler Madiera
Wednesday, Dec. 30, 9:30am - Johnny Brown
Thursday, Dec. 31, 7:15am - Kyler Madiera
Friday, Jan. 1 - SPECIAL NEW YEAR'S DAY SCHEDULE
Monday, Jan. 4, 9:30am - Johnny Brown

Thanks to everyone for you support of the Ride with Tommy! and for all the amazing instructors that will be taking over my classes while I am away.

Merry Christmas! Happy Holidays! Happy New Year!

In good health,

tommy

No comments: