Thursday, August 13, 2015

Track List - Sexy Spin, Thursday, August 13, 2015

1. Hold My Hand (remix) - Jess Glynne
2. Like A G6 - Far East Movement
3. Bitch I'm Madonna - Madonna featuring Nicki Minaj
4. Spice Up Your Life - Spice Girls
5. Marvin Gaye (remix) - Charlie Puth featuring Megan Trainor
6. Cheerleader (remix) - Omi
7. Manana - Los 5
8. She's Kinda Hot - 5 Seconds Of Summer
9. Cool For The Summer (remix) - Demi Lovato
10. Go Big Or Go Home - American Authors
11. Thinking Out Loud - Ed Sheeran
12. Hideaway - Kiesza

Just over a week ago, I reached the benchmark of being a spin instructor for 17 years! I taught my first class on August 2, 1998 at Todd Tramp's Bodysculpting LA. Now, I'm teaching exclusively at Crunch Fitness on the world famous Sunset Strip. Wow. I can't believe I'm still teaching. I can't believe I still LOVE teaching. I can't believe I am still passionate and grateful for the opportunity to help others reach their goals, to help them improve their mental and physical health. I am humbled that those that ride with me entrust me to help them on their journey. I don't take this responsibility lightly. When I see riders working so hard to obtain their goals, it motivates and inspires me. And as an instructor for so many years, it is vital to keep yourself motivated and inspired. It is extremely important to enjoy what you do. If you are motivated, inspired, committed to making a difference, and love what you do, then you will be successful. We all go through tough times in life. That is life. Speaking from personal history, spinning can help you through difficult times. It can help you get through rough times in life, and it can help you through rough times in your workout regimen as well. Mine is not your typical spin class. I emphasize form and commitment. I make class accessible to beginners yet challenging for experienced riders. I strive for intensity, and I want you to have fun! How can all this be accomplished in one class? Come and check out one of my classes. I'll show you how. We'll experience this journey together. We can make a difference. We can make a change. One pedal-stroke at a time. I've been doing it for 17 years. Won't you join me? In good health, tommy

No comments: