Saturday, April 09, 2011

Track List - Saturday, April 9, 2011

1. Hot Tottie - Usher featuring Jay-Z & Ester Dean
2. Get This Celebration Started (mashup) - DJ Dan Mei featuring Pink & Madonna
3. Rhythm Is The Way I Are (mashup) - DJ Dan Mei featuring Snap, Timbaland & Keri Hilson
4. Teenage Dream (remix) - Katy Perry
5. Empire State Of Mind (remix) - Jay-Z featuring Alicia Keys
6. Behind These Russian Roulette (mashup) - DJ Dan Mei featuring Kelly Clarkson & Rihanna
7. Imma Stop Loving Drugs (mashup) - DJ Titus jones featuring Ke$ha, , Glee Cast, LaRoux & The Black Eyed Peas
8. Hold Unfaithful Against Me (mashup) - MixmstrStel featuring Britney Spears & Rihanna
9. I Just Wanna F*@king Dance - Jerry Springer The Opera
10. Chasing Pavement - Adele

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi - I am really delighted to find this. Good job!

Tommy said...

Thanks, Anonymous! I'm glad you found my blog/website, and I hope it helps motivate you to commit or stay commited to a successful workout program!