Tuesday, November 09, 2010

Happy 4-Year Anniversary!

Today marks the 4-year anniversary of the Ride With Tommy! blog or website. I can't believe it has been 4 years already! I wouldn't be doing this without the support and feedback of those who take my class, so I'm humbled and grateful to be able to do something for so many years that is so much fun and which can actually help people do so much good! I know it is helping me! I hope in turn to be able to help even one person in even the smallest way. Then, it will be all worthwhile.

Thanks!

In good health,

tommy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tommy is one of the best spinning instructors in LA. He has the ability to motivate you in the kindest way. He is extremely passionate and that is what makes his classes so fun besides the fact that he plays banging music.
Love Ya
Camille