Saturday, June 13, 2009

Track List - Sexy Spin, Thursday, June 11, 2009

1. If You Seek Amy (remix) - Britney Spears
2. Silly Boy - Rihanna featuring Lady Gaga
3. The Fear (remix) - Lily Allen
4. HiTPLAY (Take Me Away) - Jason Dottley
5. Battlefield - Jordin Sparks
6. Coexist (remix) - Guy B
7. (I'm Just) Here For The Music - Paula Abdul
8. I Do Not Hook Up (remix) - Kelly Clarkson
9. When Love Takes Over - David Guetta featuring Kelly Rowland
10. Here I Go Again - Audra Mae
11. Touch My Hand - David Archuleta

1 comment:

jason dottley said...

i have exciting news about my single! I'm getting 2 releases! First Tom Stephan (Superchumbo) then a few weeks later another HUGE DJ -- no scotty K.
My promoters says I'll be on the charts late summer!

So keep spinning! LOL

I love that you use my music!

I really really do!

best,
jason
watch this from Friday in DC; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sGiqQU4HBfs