Thursday, March 19, 2009

Nick Oram to sub 9:30am Friday, March 20th and Saturday, March 21st!

Hey everybody!

Rich and I are taking the boys to see snow for the first time this weekend in Mammoth (which also just happens to be Tom Whitman's Elevation Gay Ski Weekend). We'll get to dress them up in their warmest clothes that are too warm for LA and take lots of pictures.

And to the sheer delight of so many of you, Nick Oram will be subbing my Friday and Saturday classes, both at 9:30am.

I know how so many of you love Nick and his style of teaching (and perhaps his overall "presentation"...in other words, he ain't too bad to look at when you are sweatin' your a$$ off!), so I just want to thank Nick for subbing for me! I know you all will have a great class as well as a great time!

Thanks again, Nick!

Have a great weekend, and I'll see you for the Red Line Ride on it's new day, Monday mornings at 9:30am!

In good health,

tommy

No comments: