Monday, June 23, 2008

Track List - Saturday, June 21, 2008


CRUNCH
Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays, and Saturdays @ 9:30am
Thursdays @ 7:00am (*Sexy Spin!)

MERIDIAN SPORTS CLUB
(Miracle Mile location)

Tuesdays @ 6:30am


1. Migrate - Mariah Carey featuring T-Pain
2. Got Ur Number (from Gossip Girl)- Nadia oh
3. When You Look Me In The Eyes (remix) - Jonas Brothers
4. Closer (remix) - Ne-Yo
5. Versions Of Violence - Alanis Morissette
6. Tapes - Alanis Morissette
7. Giggling Again For No Reason - Alanis Morissette
8. Silence (remix) - Sarah McLachlan featuring Delirium)
9. If This Is Love (remix) - The Saturdays
10. I Remember - Keyshia Cole
11. Can't Help But Wait - Trey Songz

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Tommy good luck in your new Tues gig - I will miss you. When you get a minute, send me your mailing address (jeffhealy22@mac.com) as I have a little baby gift for you guys - something we have found very helpful with our boys.

Tommy said...

Hey Jeff!

Thanks for the comment. Thanks for the wishes of good luck, too! I will definitely miss you guys!

Thanks for all the inspiring talks about your own family! I’m sure we’ll see each other soon!

tommy