Wednesday, November 21, 2007

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

I am so very thankful to have so many blessings in my life. And among those blessings I count all of you that attend and support my indoor cycling classes. I am fortunate enough to be able to do something I love and to be able to share that with all of you. So, thank you to each one of you! And thanks to Kendell at Crunch for providing me the opportunity for all of these years!

There will be no Sexy Spin this week due to the Thanksgiving holiday, but thank you all for your support of this "different" type of class. Here are the special hours and classes at Crunch on Thanksgiving:

CRUNCH THANKSGIVING HOURS: 8:00am - 4:00pm
The Ride with John - 9:30am
The Ride with Teri Ann - 12:00noon

And thanks to NICK ORAM for subbing my classes while I am out of town for the few days following Thanksgiving. Here is my sub schedule:

Friday November 23 9:30am - NICK ORAM
Saturday November 24 9:30am - NICK ORAM
Monday November 26 9:30am - NICK ORAM

Again, thanks to all of you and have a very happy Thanksgiving! I will see you back in class next Wednesday, November 28th at 9:30am!

In good health,

Tommy

No comments: