Thursday, October 05, 2023

October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month! Play Pink! Wear Pink! Think Pink! Win a prize!

October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month! As I have done in the past, I will be trying my best to wear pink when I teach my classes. I will also play Pink as well (which is not difficult at all because I absolutely love her!) And if you wear pink, come up and introduce yourself or just let me know that you are thinking and wearing pink and I'll give you a little prize! That's all! Come Ride with me for the month of October! Hope to see you soon!


And if you Ride with me at least 3 of the 5 Tuesdays in October, I will make a donation IN YOUR NAME! to the Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer Foundation!


In good health,

Tommy W.
www.ridewithtommy.com
Facebook: Ride with Tommy!
Instagram/Twitter: @ridewithtommy
Crunch - WeHo, Tuesdays @ 9:00am

No comments: