Tuesday, January 24, 2023

Track List - The Ride (Special Video Edition!), Tuesday, January 24, 2023, 9:00am


CRUNCH FITNESS
8000 Sunset Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA 90046
Tuesdays 9:00am



1. Masterbeat Countdown 2023 (video) - DJ Brett Henrichsen
2. The White Lotus Flowers on Wednesday with M3gan (mashup)(video) - DJ AnDyWuMUSICLAND featuring "Renaissance" (The White Lotus Theme) by Cristobal Tapia De Veer, "Flowers" by Miley Cyrus, "Bloody Mary" by Lady Gaga, "Titanium" (from the M3gan soundtrack) by Anthony Willis and Jenna Davis, "Walk the Night" by Skatt Bros, and "Kill Em With Kindness" by Selena Gomez
3. Get The Party Started (video) - Shirley Bassey
4. Break Free (video) - Ariana Grande featuring Zedd
5. Umbrella (video) - Rihanna
6. Born This Way (video) - Lady Gaga
7. Getting Away With It (video) - Pet Shop Boys & New Order
Cool Down:
8. #WHERESTHELOVE (video) - The Black Eyed Peas featuring The World

As I walked into class this morning, a Rider asked if we could have a class of all videos. I hesitated at first as I had not prepared for a full class of videos. I almost always begin class with 3 or 4 videos as we warm up and begin our Ride together, but an entire class? It has been a few years since I have done that. But then I thought, that would be kind of fun. I could be up for the challenge! I asked some of the other Riders and they all agreed. So there you go. This morninig's impromptu Video Ride. As I have been doing and as I again almost always do for the month of January, I play some of my favorite year-end countdown videos, my absolute favorite being the one annually produced by my friend, Brett Henrichsen of MasterBeat. It is always an amazing video that references the songs, videos and cultural events that made the year especially memorable. In a good or not so good way. Thanks, Brett! And thanks to the Riders that I consistently see in The Ride with Tommy! You guys make it all worthwhile! Oh and I couldn't help myself but to play a couple of videos from the just this morning Oscar-nominated artists, Rihanna and Lady Gaga! Congrats to you both!

No comments: