Tuesday, December 20, 2022

Track List - The (Christmas) Ride, Tuesday, December 20, 2022, 9:00am

1. The Christmas Song (remix) - Christina Aguilera
2. Oh Santa! (video) - Mariah Carey, Ariana Grande & Jennifer Hudson
3. Bells, Bows, Gifts, Trees (video) - Todrick Hall
4. All I Want For Christmas Is You - Mariah Carey
5. Massive (video) - Drake
6. Take On Me As It Was (mashup) - DJ AnDyWuMUSICLAND featuring a-ha & Harry Styles
7. I Can Feel It (mashup) - DJ Sickick featuring Michael Jackson & Phil Collins
8. Break My Soul (the Queens remix) - Beyonce & Madonna
9. I'm Good (Blue) - DJ David Guetta featuring Bebe Rexha
10. Foolishly Running Up That Hill (mashup) - DJ Sickick featuring Kate Bush & Ashanti
Cool Down:
11. First Class - Jack Harlow featuring Fergie
12. Frozen (remix) - DJ Sickick & Madonna
13. The One - Elton John


So this morning's Ride is my last Ride of 2022. Wow. I can't belive it. It seems the year has gone by pretty fast. But how great is it to celebrate this time of year? We've been through a lot. But we must stay committed to taking care of ourselves. We must stay committed to helping others. We must stand up for what we believe to be is right. We must work to be our very best and to live life to its fullest without infringing upon the rights of anyone else. We must stand up for those that can't stand up for themselves. And in order to do all or any of that, we must take care of our selves both mentally and physically. And one of the best ways to do that is to Ride! That's right. I said it. Ride! I have been saying for years, all you really have to do is show up. I'll help you on the bike. I'll help you with the Ride. I'll provide the music, the path to follow, the instruction to have an intense, safe and fun Ride. Then before you know it, it will be over and you will have taken a major step in getting yourself strong enough to live that life that you want to live, that you need to live. For you. For others. So as we approach 2023, let's make that commitment. Do you. Do a lot. Do what it takes. Do what is right. Do what makes you smile. Just do it! (lol. see what I did there?) I wish all the love and joy of this season rests in you for the entire year! Merry Christmas! Happy Hanukkah! Whatever you celebrate, celebrate it! Love! And I look forward to seeing you in the new year!

tommy

No comments: