Wednesday, July 20, 2022

Track List - HIIT The Road, Wednesday, July 20, 2022, 8:00am

1. Go On (My Heart Will Go On & I Will Always Love You mashup)(video) - DJ Sickick featuring Celine Dion & Whitney Houston
2. About Damn Time/Single Ladies (mashup)(video) - DJ AndyWuMUSICLAND featuring Lizzo & Beyonce
3. Booty (video) - Saucy Santana featuring Latto
4. No Air (remix) - Jordan Sparks featuring Chris Brown
5. Soulmate - Justin Timberlake
6. Girl From The Gutter - Debby Holiday
7. Alive (remix) - Jennifer Lopez
8. In My Blood - Shawn Mendes
9. No Tears Left To Cry (remix) - Ariana Grande
10. Heat Of The Moment (remix) - DJ Manian featuring Asia
11. If You Could Read My Mind - Studio 54
Cool Down:
12. Dive (Drew's Pay It Forward Mix) - Debby Holiday
13. Promises - Calvin Harris featuring Sam Smith
14. I Was Jack (You Were Diane) - Jake Owens

No comments: