Wednesday, November 17, 2021

Track List - HIIT The Road, Wednesday, November 17, 2021, 7:00am

1. Get Ur Freak On (video) - Missy Elliott
2. Turn Down For What (video) - DJ Snake & Lil Jon
3. Rhythm Nation (video) - Janet Jackson
4. Break Free (video) - Ariana Grande featuring Zedd
5. Sunset Grill - Don Henley
6. You Make Me Feel - Sylvester
7. Mo Money Mo Problems - The Notorious B.I.G. featuring Mase & Puff Daddy
8. Always On My Mind - The Pet Shop Boys
9. September '99 - Earth, Wind & Fire
Cool Down:
10. Whitney Houston Megamix - DJ Jody Den Broeder
11. Pure Imagination (remix) - Willy Wonka & The Chocolate Factory


So you may have seen my Facebook post about finally going to the actual, real "Sunset Grill" here in Hollywood last week. After years of driving by it and not really ever believing it could be the subject of the Don Henley song, I recently looked it up and discovered that it was indeed that restaurant. It was awesome! So, it was requested that I play "Sunset Grill" in class. And so I did. Only in LA! So cool!

No comments: