Friday, November 16, 2018

Thanksgiving Schedule/Subs 2018

Thanksgiving is next week! I can't believe it is already here! Although, I have to admit, I have already been listening to Christmas music for a week or so now. Guilty!

With the holidays, comes travel, so I will be traveling next week. Here is what is going on with my classes next week:

Tue 7:00am - Peak Performance Ride (Sunset) - SUB: Ellie
Wed 9:30am - The Ride (Sunset) - SUB: Ellie
Thu 7:00am - Sexy Spin (Sunset) - No Class - Thanksgiving
Thu 9:30am - The Ride (Burbank) - No Class - Thanksgiving

Be sure to check the printed schedule available at the front desk or online for class schedule and gym hours. They will both change next week, so be sure to confirm the gym is open and that the class you want is still offered next week before you go!

I truly hope everyone has an amazing Thanksgiving holiday week! May you have the most positive experiences, make new friends and memories, and eat and drink amazing food and beverages to your heart's content (in moderation of course!)

I look forward to seeing you in class again on Tuesday, November 27th, at 7:00am for the next Ride with Tommy!

Until then, in good health!

tommy

No comments: