Thursday, March 01, 2018

Track List - Sexy Spin, Thursday, March 1, 2018

1. The Middle (video) - Zedd featuring Maren Morris & Grey
2. Fiebre (video) - Ricky Martin featuring Wisin & Yandel
3. My My My! (video) - Troye Sivan
4. Mo Money Mo Problems - The Notorious B.I.G. featuring Mase & Puff Daddy
5. Ain't Nobody (Loves Me Better) - Felix Jaehn featuring Jasmine Thompson
6. Believe - Cher
7. California Love - 2Pac featuring Dr. Dre
8. Love Train - IDMC Gospel Choir
9. September - Earth, Wind & Fire
10. Hypnotize - Notorious B.I.G.
11. Can't Fight The Feeling! - Justin Timberlake
12. Enough Is Enough (No More Tears) - Barbra Streisand & Donna Summer
Cool Down:
13. I Didn't Know My Own Strength - Whitney Houston
14. One Fine Day - Mariah Carey featuring Boyz II Men
15. I'm Going Down - Mary J. Blige

No comments: