Thursday, February 01, 2018

Track List - Sexy Spin, Thursday, February 1, 2018

1. I Just Wanna Dance (video) - Alison Jiear (from "Jerry Springer: The Opera")(Manny Patel Equality Mix 2013)
2. Express Yourself - Madonna
3. Born This Way (remix) - Lady GaGa
4. Proud - Heather Small
5. I Got My Pride (remix) - Pepper Mashay
6. We Are The Night (Dave Aude Remix) - Steve Grand
7. Firework (remix) - Katy Perry
8. Perfect (remix) - Pink
9. The Wings (Love Theme from Brokeback Mountain Soundtrack) - DJs Manny Lehman, Tony Moran & Warren Rigg
10. One Night In Heaven (video)(DJs Toy Armada, DJ GRIND and Dan Murphy Remix) - Inaya Day
Cool Down:
11. Who You Are - Jessie J
12. You Are Everything - Vanessa Williams
13. Rise (from the Glee Television Soundtrack) - Glee Cast

I approached class today with mixed feelings. I always look forward to class and am always so grateful for the opportunity to work with everyone to make positive changes to everyone's health, fitness levels, and outlook! But today we say goodbye to Jeff, who has been spinning with me for 11 years! 11 YEARS! That is so awesome! I am so appreciative of Jeff's years of support and energy in class! We will definitely miss him but wish him all the best in his new endeavors in Arizona!

No comments: