Friday, July 28, 2017

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun! (Subs for the Ride with Tommy! August 1-15, 2017)

While I'm away, these girls are gonna play!

I'm going on vacation for the next 2 weeks. Below are the amazing instructors covering my classes:

Tuesday, August 1, 7:00am - Liz Holloman
Thursday, August 3, 7:00am - Ellie Diez
Tuesday, August 8, 7:00am - Liz Holloman
Thursday, August 10, 7:00am - Ellie Diez
Tuesday, August 15, 7:00am - Liz Holloman

Who runs the world? Girls! Specifically, these girls! Thanks so much to Liz & Ellie for taking care of my Tuesday & Thursday morning classes while I'm away.

As previously announced, there will no longer be classes on Mondays and Wednesdays at 9:30am for the month of August. A new schedule with new classes will take affect after Labor Day.

In good health, see you soon!

tommy

No comments: