Thursday, June 13, 2013

Subs for the Ride with Tommy! June 12 - 17, 2013

The following is a list of the amazing instructors who will be covering my classes for me while I will be out of town:

Wednesday, June 12 9:30am - Matthew Ryan Conrad Krupka
Thursday, June 13 7:00am - Brian Patacca
Friday, June 14 9:30am - Amy Rollman (this will be a regular Ride, not a Red Line Ride)
Saturday, June 15 9:30am - Guy B.
Monday, June 17 9:30am - Christina Fulton (this will be a regular Ride, not a Red Line Ride)

Thanks again to these amazing and extremely talented and passionate instructors! And thanks to everyone for staying committed to their workouts and supporting these awesome instructors as they cover my classes while I am out of town.

I look forward to seeing you all again next Tuesday morning, June 18th at 7:00am!

In good health,

tommy

No comments: