Thursday, January 03, 2013

Thanks to my amazing sub instructors over the Christmas 2012 holidays!

I just want to give a great big THANKS to all of the amazing instructors that covered my classes while I was on vacation. I hope you all stayed committed to your workouts as much as possible over the holidays and were able to attend some of the classes led by the following:

Friday, Dec. 21, 9:30am – Guy B
Saturday, Dec. 22, 9:30am – Beth Phillips
Monday, Dec. 24, 9:30am – Beth Phillips
Wednesday, Dec. 26, 9:30am – Christina Fulton
Thursday, Dec. 27, 7:00am – Brian Patacca
Friday, Dec. 28, 9:30am – Christina Fulton
Saturday, Dec. 29, 9:30am – Christina Fulton

I've already heard great things about the sub instructors. I am so happy and excited and grateful!

Now let's get back to reality, back on schedule and commit to our new (and/or existing) goals/resolutions! To the best you can be in 2013!

In good health,

tommy

No comments: